- a person who translates written messages from one language to another
- A program that translates from one programming language into another
- a program that translates one programming language into another
- A person who translates from one language into another, esp. as a profession
- interpreter: someone who mediates between speakers of different languages
- The Klingon language (tlhIngan Hol in Klingon) is the constructed language spoken by the fictional Klingons in the Star Trek universe. Deliberately designed by Marc Okrand to be “alien”, it has a number of typologically uncommon features.
- The language of the Klingons
- Klingons (Klingon: tlhIngan, pronounced) are a fictional warrior race in the Star Trek universe. They are recurring villains in the 1960s television show ”, and have appeared in all five spin-off series and eight feature films.
- A member of a warlike humanoid alien species in the television series Star Trek and its derivatives and sequels
- Member of a fictional alien warrior race depicted as having distinctive forehead ridges and a culture based on strict observance of honour, loyalty, and combat; An artificial language created by Marc Okrand, first appearing in a Star Trek episode in 1967
- AtGoogleTalks (or @Google Talks or Talks@Google) is a series of on-going presentations by invited speakers, sponsored by Google and given at various Google offices throughout the world.
- Google Inc. is a multinational public cloud computing, Internet search, and advertising technologies corporation. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.
- Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet
- a widely used search engine that uses text-matching techniques to find web pages that are important and relevant to a user’s search
- Use an Internet search engine, particularly Google.com
The Klingons invaded Vulcan in June 2009 for the 20th anniversary of KAG Kanada. Spock Days, Vulcan Alberta, June 2009.
Me & a Klingon I met at the Ohio Renaissance Festival!